12th May 2020
Because of this we have already put into place all the recommendations from the Government and Public Health England that protect our customers and team members during this lockdown time, including but not limited to:
– Social Distancing – 2 Meters distance between our Front of House teams and our guests at Reception, Public Areas, Lifts and Corridors
– Bedrooms have the 5 Key Critical Touch Point Cleaning touch points including, handles, switches, remote controls, and high contact furniture
– Enhanced cleaning practices in conjunction with Diversey our chemical provider in all public areas, washrooms and lifts.
– Our teams have been provided with the relevant PPE in each of the hotels departments.
– All our team members have access to COVID-19 testing, as part of the Government Key Worker initiative for testing.
If you have any questions or concerns, or think we can help in any way, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
A sweeping driveway surrounded by 22 acres of magnificent rural Hertfordshire parkland, brings you to a charming Queen Anne Mansion House.
With its classic Georgian proportions, tall white columns, and impressive marquee, Hunton Park, offers style and elegance – the perfect setting for your wedding.
The Garden Marquee is the latest addition to the event spaces at Hunton Park, and one of the largest venues in North London and Hertfordshire, available year-round, and ideal for dry hire events.
Maximum numbers are 500 for a seated meal, based on 6ft tables with 10 chairs per table, and up to 700 for an evening reception.
Hunton Park Hotel