12th May 2020
Because of this we have already put into place all the recommendations from the Government and Public Health England that protect our customers and team members during this lockdown time, including but not limited to:
– Social Distancing – 2 Meters distance between our Front of House teams and our guests at Reception, Public Areas, Lifts and Corridors
– Bedrooms have the 5 Key Critical Touch Point Cleaning touch points including, handles, switches, remote controls, and high contact furniture
– Enhanced cleaning practices in conjunction with Diversey our chemical provider in all public areas, washrooms and lifts.
– Our teams have been provided with the relevant PPE in each of the hotels departments.
– All our team members have access to COVID-19 testing, as part of the Government Key Worker initiative for testing.
If you have any questions or concerns, or think we can help in any way, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
JOIN US FOR A CHRISTMAS TO REMEMBER AT HUNTON PARK WITH FINE WINES, GLITTERING ENTERTAINMENT AND THE HIGHEST STANDARD OF FOOD AND SERVICE.
At Hunton Park, we offer three venues for our Christmas parties; the Hazelwood Suite, Terrace Marquee located along the stunning Grade II listed Manor House and our brand new beautiful permanent Garden Marquee which is set within the woodland of our grounds. Whether you are looking to hold a private lunch or evening party, or to join one of our fantastic shared party nights, perfect for smaller groups, we have something to suit everyone
Take a look at our Brochure below;
Hunton Park Hotel