12th May 2020
Because of this we have already put into place all the recommendations from the Government and Public Health England that protect our customers and team members during this lockdown time, including but not limited to:
– Social Distancing – 2 Meters distance between our Front of House teams and our guests at Reception, Public Areas, Lifts and Corridors
– Bedrooms have the 5 Key Critical Touch Point Cleaning touch points including, handles, switches, remote controls, and high contact furniture
– Enhanced cleaning practices in conjunction with Diversey our chemical provider in all public areas, washrooms and lifts.
– Our teams have been provided with the relevant PPE in each of the hotels departments.
– All our team members have access to COVID-19 testing, as part of the Government Key Worker initiative for testing.
If you have any questions or concerns, or think we can help in any way, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
CARRERS AT HUNTON PARK
From the everyday to the very important, our ethos is about providing great hospitality, in a relaxed but professional atmosphere. We are a hardworking and enthusiastic team, skilled in the highest standards of service. Our team are the key to our success and we have a number of vacancies currently available with the following benefits:
– Competitive salary
– Free meals on duty
– Free uniform
– Discounted staff rates room nights across the Countrywide Hotels group, and Accor Hotels
– Range of training and development opportunities
– Fantastic career prospects
Take a look at the departments below that have vacancies to apply for now. Please email our HR Manager with a covering letter and a copy of your CV.
We’d love to hear from you.
E – HB048-HR@accor.com
Hunton Park Hotel