12th May 2020
Because of this we have already put into place all the recommendations from the Government and Public Health England that protect our customers and team members during this lockdown time, including but not limited to:
– Social Distancing – 2 Meters distance between our Front of House teams and our guests at Reception, Public Areas, Lifts and Corridors
– Bedrooms have the 5 Key Critical Touch Point Cleaning touch points including, handles, switches, remote controls, and high contact furniture
– Enhanced cleaning practices in conjunction with Diversey our chemical provider in all public areas, washrooms and lifts.
– Our teams have been provided with the relevant PPE in each of the hotels departments.
– All our team members have access to COVID-19 testing, as part of the Government Key Worker initiative for testing.
If you have any questions or concerns, or think we can help in any way, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
From Junction 20 on M25, Head south in the direction of Watford (A41). After half a mile turn left at the traffic lights at Hunton Bridge into Hunton Bridge Road.Pass under the railway bridge and up Hunton Bridge Hill. After a quarter of a mile turn right into Hunton Par
On exiting at Junction 5 of the M1, follow the A41 northbound.Follow for 3 miles passing the Sainsbury’s Superstore en route at the roundabout. Continue on the A41 signposted Aylesbury until the next roundabout where you should turn right and continue in the direction of Aylesbury. At the traffic lights turn right (signposted Abbots Langley) into Bridge Road. Pass under the railway bridge and up Hunton Bridge Hill. After a quarter of a mile turn right into Hunton Park.
The nearest station is Watford Junction (15 minutes) which connects to London Euston. Taxis are available at the station or can be pre-booked by calling Hunton Park reception on 01923 277700.
Hunton Park is approximately 30-40 minutes from Heathrow, 30-40 minutes from Luton, 1 hour from London City and 1.5 hours from Gatwick.
Hunton Park Hotel