12th May 2020
Because of this we have already put into place all the recommendations from the Government and Public Health England that protect our customers and team members during this lockdown time, including but not limited to:
– Social Distancing – 2 Meters distance between our Front of House teams and our guests at Reception, Public Areas, Lifts and Corridors
– Bedrooms have the 5 Key Critical Touch Point Cleaning touch points including, handles, switches, remote controls, and high contact furniture
– Enhanced cleaning practices in conjunction with Diversey our chemical provider in all public areas, washrooms and lifts.
– Our teams have been provided with the relevant PPE in each of the hotels departments.
– All our team members have access to COVID-19 testing, as part of the Government Key Worker initiative for testing.
If you have any questions or concerns, or think we can help in any way, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
So what are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are placed on your computer when you visit a website.
First party” cookies are set by the site you have chosen to visit.
Third party” cookies are set by sites external to the one you are visiting.
Session” cookies expire when you close your browser.
Persistent” cookies do not immediately expire and will remain on your computer until they reach their expiration date or you choose to remove them.
“Web beacons” are small pixels that are used alongside cookies to monitor site activity.
Should I be concerned?
The E-Privacy Directive asks businesses to make their online customers aware of cookie usage, so that customers may opt out if they prefer. Cookies are not computer programs and importantly cannot spread viruses. They cannot access other information stored on the user’s computer – in order to get a user’s email address for example.
Hunton Park Ltd and Countrywide Hotels Limited recommend that you accept cookies from our site, as you will not be able to use our online service without them, or would prevent us from making future improvements to services based on tracked visitor behaviour.
However, if you wish to disable our cookies it can be achieved via your browser settings or via www.networkadvertising.org/choices. To find out more about managing cookies visit http://www.aboutcookies.org.
What cookies do Hunton Park Ltd and Countrywide Hotels Limited use?
We use “first party” cookies to: provide a shopping service such as logging in to your account, remembering the contents of your booking and remembering your details whilst going through checkout.
Track visitor numbers, paths and sales to ensure that we can supply a fast and efficient service.
We use “third party”, “session” and “persistent” cookies to track sales where the visitor was referred from external sites, track video views and provide remarketing support.
Hunton Park Ltd and Countrywide Hotels Limited use “web beacons” to track website traffic and gather statistics on the use of the website.
Hunton Park Hotel