12th May 2020
Because of this we have already put into place all the recommendations from the Government and Public Health England that protect our customers and team members during this lockdown time, including but not limited to:
– Social Distancing – 2 Meters distance between our Front of House teams and our guests at Reception, Public Areas, Lifts and Corridors
– Bedrooms have the 5 Key Critical Touch Point Cleaning touch points including, handles, switches, remote controls, and high contact furniture
– Enhanced cleaning practices in conjunction with Diversey our chemical provider in all public areas, washrooms and lifts.
– Our teams have been provided with the relevant PPE in each of the hotels departments.
– All our team members have access to COVID-19 testing, as part of the Government Key Worker initiative for testing.
If you have any questions or concerns, or think we can help in any way, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Set within 22 acres of beautiful rural Hertfordshire parkland, Hunton Park is a stunning Queen Ann mansion house, approached by a sweeping driveway.
The beautiful house, with its traditional Georgian proportions and striking tall white columns, exudes historic elegance, history and style.
The magnificent house has played host to a number of landowners, lords and ladies over the past 190 years. In the 1970s, the house was used as the location for the romantic film, Raging Moon.
The hotel is in Kings Langley, near Watford, 15 minutes by train from Central London and just off the M1 and M25.
It has 62 bedrooms, The Huntsman’s Pantry & Bar, an indoor swimming pool, 18-hole pitch and putt course, a croquet lawn and 24 event spaces including the beautiful Orangery, Terrace Marquee and new Garden Marquee.
Hunton Park Hotel