12th May 2020
Because of this we have already put into place all the recommendations from the Government and Public Health England that protect our customers and team members during this lockdown time, including but not limited to:
– Social Distancing – 2 Meters distance between our Front of House teams and our guests at Reception, Public Areas, Lifts and Corridors
– Bedrooms have the 5 Key Critical Touch Point Cleaning touch points including, handles, switches, remote controls, and high contact furniture
– Enhanced cleaning practices in conjunction with Diversey our chemical provider in all public areas, washrooms and lifts.
– Our teams have been provided with the relevant PPE in each of the hotels departments.
– All our team members have access to COVID-19 testing, as part of the Government Key Worker initiative for testing.
If you have any questions or concerns, or think we can help in any way, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
A delightful permanent venue located at the rear of our Queen Anne mansion house, overlooking the beautiful gardens.
Maximum numbers are 170 for the seated meal, based on 6ft tables with 12 chairs per table, and up to 250 for the evening reception.
Civil ceremony room hire for up to 110 guests available
The Terrace Marquee can host a variety of functions including meetings, dinners, parties, celebrations and weddings.
Hunton Park Hotel